Bài tập trắc nghiệm chuyển đổi câu Tiếng Anh là tài liệu gồm 31 trang với 203 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh có đáp án kèm theo.
Thông qua tài liệu này sẽ giúp các bạn học sinh ôn tập và hệ thống lại kiến thức ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh của mình về dạng bài tập chuyển đổi câu. Bên cạnh đó các bạn tham khảo thêm Bài tập thì hiện tại tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh. Sau đây là nội dung chi tiết, mời các bạn cùng tham khảo và tải tài liệu tại đây.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm chuyển đổi câu Tiếng Anh
Make the best choice
1. He was sentenced to six months in prison for his part in the robbery
A. He received a six months in prison for his part in the robbery.
B. He received a six-month sentence for his part in the robbery.
C. For his participation in the robbery, he had been in prison for six months.
D. For his participation in the robbery, a prison had been given to him for six months.
2. Madeleine wears high heels to look taller.
A. In order to look taller, Madeleine wears high heels.
B. So that to look taller, Madeleine wears high heels.
C. Madeleine wants high heels to make her taller.
D. Madeleine buys high heels to look taller.
3. He started learning French six years ago.
A. He has learned French for six years.
B. It was six years ago did he start learning French.
C. He hasn’t learnt French for six years.
D. It is six years since he has learnt French.
4. People believed he won a lot of money on the lottery.
A. He is believed that he won a lot of money on the lottery.
B. He won a lot of money on the lottery, it is believed.
C. He is believed to have won a lot of money on the lottery.
D. He was believed to win a lot of money on the lottery.
5. “Leave my house now or I’ll call the police!” shouted the lady to the man.
A. The lady threatened to call the police if the man didn’t leave her house.
B. The lady said that she would call the police if the man didn’t leave her house.
C. The lady told the man that she would call the police if he didn’t leave her house.
D. The lady informed the man that she would call the police if he didn’t leave her house
6. “You should have finished the report by now” John told his secretary.
A. John reproached his secretary for not having finished the report.
B. John said that his secretary had not finished the report.
C. John reminded his secretary of finishing the report on time.
D. John scolded his secretary for not having finished the report
7. “I will pay back the money, Gloria.” Said Ivan.
A. Ivan apologized to Gloria for borrowing her money.
B. Ivan offered to pay Gloria the money back.
C. Ivan promised to pay back Gloria’s money.
D. Ivan suggested paying back the money to Gloria.
8. The woman was too weak to lift the basket.
A. Although she was weak, she could lift the basket.
B. The woman shouldn’t have lifted the basket because she was so weak.
C. She was so weak that she couldn’t lift the basket.
D. The woman lifted the basket, so she wasn’t very weak.
9. “If I were you, I would take a break,” Tom said to Daisy.
A. Tom wanted to take a break with Daisy.
B. Tom advised Daisy to take a break.
C. Tom suggested not taking a break.
D. Tom wanted to take a break, and so did Daisy.
10. They got success since they took my advice.
A. They took my advice, and failed.
B. If they did not take my advice, they would not get success.
C. But for taking my advice, they would not have got success.
D. My advice stopped them from getting success.
11. I am very interested in the book you lent me last week.
A. The book is interesting enough for you to lend me last week.
B. It was the interesting book which you lent me last week.
C. The book which you lent me last week is too interesting to read.
D. The book that you lent me last week interests me a lot
12. They did not let me in because I was not a member of the club.
A. They invited me although I was not a member of the club.
B. They did not allow me to enter because I was not a member of the club.
C. They invited me to the clubs as if I had been a member.
D. They asked me to get out of the club because I was not a member.
13. His eel soup is better than any other soups I have ever eaten.
A. Of all the soups I have ever eaten, his eel soup is the best.
B. I have ever eaten many soups that are better than his eel soup.
C. His eel soup is the worst of all soups I have eaten.
D. His eel soup is good but I have ever eaten many others better.
14. The last time I went to the museum was a year ago.
A. I have not been to the museum for a year.
B. A year ago, I often went to the museum.
C. My going to the museum lasted a year.
D. At last I went to the museum after a year
15. They are not allowed to go out in the evening by their parents.
A. Their parents do not want them to go out in the evening.
B. Their parents never let them to go out in the evening.
C. Going out in the evening is permitted by their parents.
D. Although their parents do not allow, they still go out in the evening.
16. This is the first time I attend such an enjoyable wedding party.
A. The first wedding party I attended was enjoyable.
B. I had the first enjoyable wedding party.
C. My attendance at the first wedding party was enjoyable.
D. I have never attended such an enjoyable wedding party before.
17. I have not met her for three years.
A. The last time I met her was three years ago.
B. It is three years when I will meet her.
C. I did not meet her three years ago.
D. During three years, I met her once.
18. “How beautiful is the dress you have just bought!” Peter said to Mary.
A. Peter promised to buy Mary a beautiful dress.
B. Peter said thanks to Mary for her beautiful dress.
C. Peter complimented Mary on her beautiful dress.
D. Peter asked Mary how she had just bought her beautiful dress.
19. Barry continued to smoke even though we had advised him to quit.
A. Barry took our advice so he stopped smoking.
B. If we had advised Barry, he would have quit smoking.
C. Barry did not quit smoking because of our advice.
D. Despite being told not to smoke, Barry continued to do.
20. Many people think Steve stole the money.
A. It was not Steve who stole the money.
B. Steve is thought to have stolen the money.
C. Many people think the money is stolen by Steve.
D. The money is thought to be stolen by Steve.
21. Mary tried to keep calm although she was very disappointed.
A. Mary was too disappointed to keep calm.
B. Disappointed as she was, Mary tried to keep calm.
C. Mary lost her temper because of her disappointment.
D. Feeling disappointed, Mary tried to keep calm, but she failed.
22. Even though it was raining heavily, the explorers decided to continue their journey.
A. It rained so heavily that the explorers could not continue their journey.
B. The explorers put off their journey due to the heavy rain.
C. The heavy rain could not prevent the explorers from continuing their journey.
D. If it had rained heavily, the explorers would not have continued their journey.
23. Housewives do not have to spend a lot of time doing housework any more.
A. Housework will never be done by housewives any more.
B. Housewives have to spend more and more time to do housework.
C. Never have housewives spent as much time doing housework as they do now.
D. No longer do housewives have to spend a lot of time doing housework.
24. Because it was an interesting novel, I stayed up all night to finish it.
A. I stayed up all night to finish the novel, therefore, it was interesting.
B. Unless it were an interesting novel, I would stay up all night to finish it.
C. Though it was an interesting novel, I stayed up all night to finish it.
D. So interesting was the novel that I stayed up all night to finish it.
25. He cannot afford a new computer.
A. The new computer is so expensive that he cannot buy it.
B. Therefore, he would buy a new computer.
C. So, he would buy a new computer.
D. The new computer is so expensive but he can buy it.
26. The roads were slippery because it snowed heavily.
A. It snowed too heavily to make the roads slippery.
B. The heavy snow prevented the roads from-being slippery.
C. Thanks to the slip of the roads, it snowed heavily.
D. The heavy snow made the roads slippery.
27. I did not understand what the lecturer was saying because I had not read his book.
A. What the lecturer wrote and said was too difficult for me to understand.
B. The lecturer’s book which I had not read was difficult to understand.
C. I found it very difficult to understand what the lecturer said in his book.
D. I would have understood what the lecturer was saying if I had read his book.
28. Because they made too many mistakes, they failed in the exam
A. They made very many mistakes that they failed in the exam
B. They made too many mistake for them to fail in the exam
C. They made so many mistakes that they failed in the exam
D. They made such many mistakes that they failed in the exam
29. She locked the door so as not to be disturbed
A. She locked the door in order that she wouldn’t be disturbed
B. She locked the door to be not disturbed
C. She locked the door for her not to be disturbed
D. She locked the door so that not to not to be disturbed
30. Fewer people came to the meeting than we had expected
A. Too many people came to the meeting
B. There were more people at the meeting than we had expected
C. We had expected more people to come to the meeting
D. There were not enough seats for all people as we had expected
31. Nancy isn’t used to walking so far
A. Nancy used to walk farther
B. Nancy doesn’t like to walk so far
C. Nancy isn’t accustomed to walking very far
D. Nancy needed help to walk so far
32. I do apologize for my forgetting your birthday
A. I did forget your birthday
B. I am really sorry I forgot your birthday
C. I am not sorry at all because I remember your birthday
D. I never apologize for my forgetting birthday
33. The coffee was not strong. It didn’t keep us awake
A. The coffee was very strong, but it couldn’t keep us awake
B. We were kept awake because the coffee was strong
C. The coffee was not strong enough to keep us awake
D. The coffee was so hot that it didn’t keep us awake
34. The hostess made every effort to see that her guests got the foods and drinks they wanted
A. The hostess tried hard to please her guests
B. Neither The guests nor the hostess had the foods and drinks they wanted
C. the guests refused the foods and drinks prepared by the hostess
D. The hostess was reluctant
35. Jane hardly ever enjoyed eating vegetables
A. she enjoys eating vegetables
B. She has fun of growing vegetables
C. She almost never eats vegetables
D. She sells vegetables for living
36. Ann never wants to see another horror film
A. Ann hasn’t seen a horror films
B. Ann has enjoyed all horror films she has seen
C. Ann is tired of seeing all horror films
D. She is anxious not to miss the next horror film
37. I find it impossible not to worry about Lan
A. I can’t help feeling worried about Lan
B. I feel worried about Lan, but I can’t do anything to help
C. I can’t do nothing to help Lan although I feel worried about her
D. I’m unable to worry about Lan
38. You’d better take a taxi; it was raining hard outside
A. You’d better take a taxi in case it was raining
B. She advised us to take a taxi because it was raining outside
C. She gave us a lift because it was raining heavily
D. She didn’t lend us any raincoats but a taxi
39. My brother and I go to that school
A. I went to that school and my brother, too
B. I went to that school and so my brother did
C. I went to that school and so did my brother
D. I went to that school and so my brother did, too
40. The meeting was put off because of pressure of time
A. There was not enough time to hold the meeting
B. people wanted to get away, so the meeting began early
C. The meeting was planned to start in a short time
D. The meeting lasted much longer than usual
41. When they arrived, the good seats were already taken
A. They didn’t get good seats because they arrived too late
B. They arrived late enough to get good seats
C. They had to stand for the whole show
D. We couldn’t get good seats although we arrived early
42. They would never have accepted his money if they had known his plans
A. They knew what he wanted to do, so they refused his money
B. They agreed with his wishes because they were glad to have his money
C. They didn’t know his plans and never took money from him
D. They took the money he offered them without realizing his purpose
43. He could not afford to buy the car
A. He couldn’t buy the car because it was too expensive
B. He bought the car because it was expensive
C. He bought the car though it was expensive
D. He had enough money but he didn’t buy the car
44. Tam is not good at English and neither am I
A. Neither Tam nor I am good at English
B. Either Tam or I am good at English
C. I’m not as good at English as Tam is
D. Tam isn’t good at English but I am
45. I’m always nervous when I travel by air
A. I feel safe when I travel by air
B. I’ve never travel buy because some times feel nervous
C. Traveling by air always makes me nervous
D. I always feel nervous, so I never travel by air
46. “Let’s go on a walking today?”, said Trang
A. Jane suggested going on a walking
B. Jane wanted us to going on a walking
C. Jane suggested to go on a walking
D. Jane allow us to go on a walking
47. “ I’m sorry I have to leave so early” he said
A. He apologized for having to leave early
B. He apologize that he has to leave early
C. He apologized on having to leave early
D. He apologize of having to leave early
48. “Why don’t you put a better lock on the door?” said John.
A. John suggested put a better lock on the door.
B. John asked why not putting a better lock on the door.
C. John suggested putting a better lock on the door.
D. John made us put a better lock on the door.
49. Although his legs were broken, he managed to get out of the car before it exploded.
A. Despite his legs to be broken, he managed to get out of the car before it exploded.
B. Despite his broken legs, he was able to get out of the car before exploding.
C. Despite his legs were broken, he managed to get out of the car before it exploded.
D. Despite his broken legs, he was able to get out of the car before it exploded.
50. I haven’t eaten this kind of food before.
A. This is the first time I’ve eaten this kind of food.
B. I haven’t eaten this kind of food already.
C. This is the first kind of food I have eaten.
D. Even before I have not eaten this kind of food.
51. After fighting the fire for 12 hours, the firemen succeeded in putting it out.
A. The firemen managed in vain to put the fire out after a 12-hour fight.
B. Fighting the fire for 12 hours, the firemen were able to put it out.
C. The firemen wasted 12 hours putting the fire out.
D. Fighting the fire for 12 hours, the fire was put out.
52. The architect has drawn plans for an extension to the house.
A. Plans have been drawn for an extension to the house by the architect.
B. The house has had its plans for an extension drawn by the architect.
C. Plans for an extension to the house have been drawn by the architect.
D. The architect has had the plans drawn for an extension to the house.
53. I don’t have enough money with me now; otherwise I would buy that coat.
A. If I didn’t have enough money with me now, I would buy that coat.
B. If I had enough money with me now, I would buy that coat.
C. If I had enough money with me now, I wouldn’t buy that coat.
D. If I didn’t have enough money now, I wouldn’t buy that coat.
54. That expression on his face has some meaning.
A. That expression on his face is meaningless.
B. That expression on his face means.
C. That expression on his face is mean.
D. That expression on his face is meaningful.
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết bài tập